About Me

My photo
I'm Shariece. I have strong beliefs. Aspiring makeup artist. lover of all beauty & fashion related things.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

something short

Being young and not knowing whether or not to hold on to what I have , or to go out and experience more to figure out what I really want. Most people would easily say "don't stress , you're young ." Only thing is , it isn't that easy . When someone is a part of you , you can't just let things go . Especially if you don't want to let go . Sometimes my mind spins because I'm so confused in what I should do . They say if it's meant to be it will happen on its own. If you love it , you should let it out its cage . but what if doesn't come back ? Only because they look at it as you didnt realize what you had ? You never win when it comes to situations like this .

No comments:

Post a Comment