About Me

My photo
I'm Shariece. I have strong beliefs. Aspiring makeup artist. lover of all beauty & fashion related things.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tonight's Love


your brown eyes wide and glowing
if only you knew what i'm about to show you

my name being called from your lips
my hands clenching tight on your hips

your fingertips moving down my spine
i've been longing for you to be mine

your soft whispers in my ear
telling me to let go of all my fears

tonight we're gona take it to the next level
tonight is when i show you im a rebel

i'm pullin your body closer
im tryna take you higher than the normal;
warm soft kisses on the back of your neck
i promise you its gona be hard to catch your breath

tonight there's no such thing as fuckin'
tonight ima show you why i'm your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment