About Me

My photo
I'm Shariece. I have strong beliefs. Aspiring makeup artist. lover of all beauty & fashion related things.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Old Bio From My Savin HipHop Myspace page

I'm using this page to express myself and show my love for music; and mainly hip-hop. When i get where I wanna be my main goal is to give back to the world of hip-hop. It opens so many doors for people; and it isnt only something that sounds good to your ears, but it also teaches so much. People everyday discrimiminate the world of hip-hop and don't appreciate how much it gives. Hip-Hop saves so many people and so many people do not realize it. People dont see that they're killin' hip-hop; and thats somethin that I dont want to see happen. People are quick to say that hip-hop is degrading, or you cant understand it, or its trash. When other generes of music are talking of the same things, just in a different way. But when its hip-hop, it's suddenly so bad?..Since when can't people express themselves? Since when can't people have the freedom of speech? Since when can't they speak what's on their mind?...They're just livin their life through a Beat and since when is it a crime? If you love music, you respect it all and like Jay-Z says, "Do you Listen To music or just Skim through it."....One of my main goals is to start an organization to Save Hip-Hop and it's followers; something that can teach young children, give them something to look forward to, inspire them, express themselves, and free themselves from their struggles. This is what I wanna do to give back to Hip-Hop because it's done so much for me. I don't exactly know how i'll do it or where i'll begin, but ..I WILL.. do it

No comments:

Post a Comment