About Me

My photo
I'm Shariece. I have strong beliefs. Aspiring makeup artist. lover of all beauty & fashion related things.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

LOVE

I used to think love just wasnt something written in the books for me . Putting up with the same shit over and over again because I was honestly too stupid to say enough is enough . I just didn't want to let it go . Same old bullshit , but with a different person .

All up until now , I gave up on love . I can't say that this relationship has been perfect , no two people are perfect so thats kind of impossible . You have to make the imperfection perfection is how I look at it . I put up with some of that same bullshit I complained about in this relationship too . I'm a forgiving person , and as I said before , it's hard to just let go . Only difference is you can tell when someone really cares and when they really want to change . I've made my mistakes too , I'm nowhere near perfect . I made the same mistake more than once in this relationship , but I can honestly say that's all done .

Is it really possible to find a relationship where neither person never makes a mistake ? I love this girl with all my heart and she's the only person I wanna spend forever with . It just sucks that sometimes it feels like we're goin in circles . The same stupid arguing over nothing at all , the jealousy , not communicating like we should . The communication has never really been there 100% . There have been times when we've been good for a while . I don't know if it's the frustration of not being able to see eachother right now . Three months is a long time to go without seeing someone you love . Maybe this is just an obstacle that we need to figure out how to deal with . Something we have to go through to see how strong our love truly is . Or should we let it go for awhile and see if we end up back where we are , which would mean it's meant to be right ?

It's only been eight months , seems like forever , but in reality thats just the beginning .

They say only time can tell ? but when its real you know it from the start right ? I feel like I've known this from the start and nothing has told me that its the end so I hope this really is meant to be !

"Love is blind" sometimes we don't see what we really want to see , but I'm not a dumb girl , I atleast can say with this relationship my eyes have always been completely open . I know when something is goin down and I know when things are all good . Right now , I'm not being done wrong , I know that . I just wish we could get past this stump in our relationship that we're at right now . The arguing gets so frustrating and it doesn't make anything better; atleast not when it's happening constantly , everyday .

Love is one complicated thing . I guess you just have to go through the trials and tribulations and see what's waiting for you at the end .

No comments:

Post a Comment